So, you know that we’re offering a whole new range of functional grooming services here at Floyd’s. But why should you indulge in these bodywork treatments? Well we’ve put together a list of surprising health benefits of our services, specifically, massage.
There is a preconceived idea that having a massage is a ‘luxury thing’, and yes, it can be relaxing, but more to the point, functional and beneficial. You may very well ask “Why, what’s in it for me?”
Having a massage once a month will:
1. Improve your energy levels
2. Increase blood circulation
3. Relax muscle tension
4. Detox your system
5. Lessen depression and anxiety
6. Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin
7. Help athletes of any level, prepare for, and recover from strenuous workouts
8. Release endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller
And the most beneficial of all:
9. Reduce stress levels
Statistically, men carry their tension in their neck and shoulders, whereas women carry their tension in their lower back and doctors suggest that up to ninety percent of diseases are stress related. That’s a scary thought.
Invest in your health with regular Floyd’s Decompressions and start receiving the benefits. A more relaxed and youthful feeling you.
Book your appointment with our fabulous groomer Mel today.